26 January 2010

Books from US and UK

Today I got my ordered books which made my day even better!

From UK arrived hilarious world-bestseller "A year in the Merde" from Stephen Clarke, a British journalists living in Paris. In his novel he describes his everyday troubles with french culture and (especially) french women. After reading the second part "Merde Actually" some months ago, I knew I had to get the first one too!

The second book is my school reading material "Organization theory and design". Very nice written book about the org. theory, although I think it could be quarter in size and still contain more then enough info. But this is written for American students :).We are supposed to use the Canadian edition (slightly different in case studies), but I just refused to pay $130 for a single book! Instead I found a used one (ok, older and an american edition) for $1 plus few bucks for shipping from Dallas. That's the rational behavior, isn't it? :) 

And that all for some $14 :)
I hope my notebook will arrive soon too, which will made me even more happier than those books :)

No comments:

Post a Comment