02 August 2010

Au revoir Canada!

Sunday 30th of May 2010. Czech players won gold in hockey world championship. And I was leaving Canada. After incredible 5 months, having experienced a lot, met many great friends and discovered another part of the world.

The whole day I spent with packing, saying goodbye to my flatmates and to the city and in the evening with my 60kg of luggages I boarded onto LOT aircraft on the flight from Toronto through Warsaw to Vienna (unfortunately I can't recommend to use LOT), arriving to Vienna on Monday 31st later afternoon. Because there wasn't any connection to Prague, I'd planned to stay in Vienna one night (couchsurfing :). Tuesday afternoon I took Student Agency bus to Prague.

--- so that's the end of the story; see you Canada hopefully in not so distant future! ---

1 comment:

  1. A journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it. – John Steinbeck

    hostel in Jaisalmer
    hostels in Jaisalmer

    ReplyDelete