10 February 2010

Buzz your friends! (in Québec!)

Here we have another social-sharing tool!

Google quietly launched his Google Buzz  today. The thing is implemented in Gmail so far and there is a mobile version too. It takes automatically posts from your blog, Picasa, Twitter, Flicker, and Google Reader and post them as new "buzz-feeds" on which your selected friends can comment, add photos, etc. I've been linked with friends I write often with and who I follow in Reader.
Watch a video about Buzz and happy buzzing! :)






< And now about something completely different... >

Next week is so called Reading week, the time dedicated for midterms and studying, so no lectures at all! Does a bell ring? Sure - the ideal time for traveling! ;)
On Saturday I'm leaving through Toronto to Montreal, where (together with other guys) we will stay till Monday, then we'll rent a car and move to Quebec City for another two days. Return day to Waterloo is next Thursday.

I can't wait! So far I haven't been anywhere but Toronto and I'm already desperately missing some action! Also I'm looking forward to hear and experience Quebec's French roots :)

No comments:

Post a Comment